GEOMETRY OF HINDU TEMPLES - Geometrical Foundations of Hindu Temples
Author: Dr. Salilesh Mukhopadhyay
“Geometry of Hindu Temples” is unique in the following sense:
- It has emphasized the “earthquake proof architecture of Ajanta and Elora in Aurangabad, INDIA.
- It elaborates the Hindu geometry versus the Euclidean geometry.
- It describes the fundamentals of geometry involved in the construction of temples in India.
- Precisely the 64-grid or 81-grid geometrical constructions!
- Lastly the book is the first volume to explore the magnificent branch of HINDU SACRED GEOMETRY.