All of life’s experiences: the good, the bad, and the ugly are relevant to one’s destiny.
- Upon conception, a new birth is selected for a specific purpose that the Creator has designed for it.
- Relationships, fellowships and alliances are necessary to groom and maintain the designated vessel by education and shaping by which this unique human being that the creator had in mind when He called the mother and the father to mate and create.
- Having given all the needed ingredients to produce this unique, designated vessel by the parents, the Creator gives the gift of pleasure. The parents are abundantly rewarded with explosive, unexplainable emotions comparable to that of a missile or a rocket being launched from earth into space.
- This phenomenal experience is imprinted on the memories of the parents for a lifetime and this experience could not have occurred without relationship.
- The author has concluded after scurrying around on this earth for several score and one decade, that she has experienced a tremendous amount of self-sabotage and sabotage by others through relationships. She thinks that she short-changed herself by minimizing the importance and not accepting many experiences which might have added to a more positive self-image and development.
- I feel a strong sense of gratitude to all who have helped me along the way (even those who set traps that I was able to escape).