The workbook for "Triumphs of a Little Girl" unveils a powerful, creative and challenging tool to help you jump start your plans for a successful life. It's an introduction to a new approach to the way in which we make decisions that will bring our life plans into fruition.
Every day we ask questions beginning with WHO, WHAT, WHERE, WHEN, WHY, WAS/WERE and HOW - never to solve a single problem, but in multiple situations. Here you will learn how to effectively apply each word as you solve problems using a special but effective formula
Here is what you will discover:
- A new and innovative twist to Brainstorming, Mind Mapping, and the Vision Board as you know them.
- How to acquire skills to find your passion amidst a wealth of career choices.
- How to develop a more effective Problem Solving Technique.
- How to apply Inspirational Quotes to keep you motivated.
- The importance of Gratitude and Appreciation.
- How to apply the Benjamin Model for Success in different situations.
- How to use Creative Visualization and Prayer to keep you grounded.
- How to schedule and plan activities effectively to achieve success.
- How to use The Benjamin Project Board for success.
It is my hope that this workbook will be used as a guide to inspire youths to make decisions that will enable them to succeed in all areas of their life.