Synthesis of STRUCTURAL BODY WORK and YOGA Based on ROLFING
Author: Nina Bhoot
Note: We offer discounts for Bulk Orders and accept Purchase Orders. For inquiries. please call us at 1-877-656-6838
STRUCTURAL BODY WORK and YOGA based on ROLFING
THIS BOOK COULD BE USEFUL
FOR THE FOLLOWING INDIVIDUALS:
- The students and practitioners of Structural Body Work or Rolfing.
- Patients looking for solution of chronic pains or whiplash consequences.
- Those who are looking for gracious and beautiful body posture.
- Those who want know the alternative therapies to avoid some kind of surgeries or drugs.
- Massage therapist and therapists in other Holistic fields.
- Those who are aspiring to remain fi t and young for long time.
- Those who want to start any vigorous physical culture like sports, gym, dance etc.
- Those interested in Yoga.
- Chiropractic patients (as it provides why it’s important having spinal adjustment)
- Orthodontist patients (as it provides how the teeth and jaw alignment is as well important)
Features & Details
Genre: Health & Fitness
by Alisha Chelsea Jones
Innermost Thoughts and Poems: See the Journey through My Eyes
by Anita Warrington
Feelings On Paper
by Camilo R. Zuniga III
by M. E. Castanares
THE APOLLO MOON MISSIONS: Hiding A Hoax in Plain Sight Part 1
by Randy Walsh