10 Famous Quotes on Love to Brighten up Your Day
Love is an incredible emotion. It makes days and sceneries so much more beautiful. It makes food taste better and every activity so much pleasurable. It compels people all over the world to be better versions of themselves. All in all, love truly does make the world go round.
Here are 10 famous quotes on love to brighten up your day:
- “Love recognizes no barriers.”
- “You can’t blame gravity for falling in love.”
- “If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk through my garden forever.”
- "Love grows more tremendously full, swift, poignant, as the years multiply."
- "There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved."
- “As he read, I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once.”
- “I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close.”
- “It has made me better loving you … it has made me wiser, and easier, and brighter. I used to want a great many things before, and to be angry that I did not have them. Theoretically, I was satisfied. I flattered myself that I had limited my wants. But I was subject to irritation; I used to have morbid sterile hateful fits of hunger, of desire. Now I really am satisfied, because I can’t think of anything better.”
- “To love or have loved, that is enough. Ask nothing further. There is no other pearl to be found in the dark folds of life.”
- You are always new. The last of your kisses was ever the sweetest; the last smile the brightest; the last movement the gracefullest. When you pass’d my window home yesterday, I was fill’d with as much admiration as if I had then seen you for the first time…Even if you did not love me I could not help an entire devotion to you.”
- John Keats