Publishers Weekly Program
We only want the best results from your book’s promotional campaigns. That said, Writers Republic aims to exhaust every single marketing strategy in order to reach a definite success for your book.
Publishers Weekly Program is your all-inclusive marketing package jam-packed with publicity features at a reasonable costs. This feature provides the necessary materials and resources for marketing your book. Avail of the program and leave it up to us to do the selling of your book.
- Ad in the Publishers Weekly’s print and digital edition
- Booklife.com Homepage placement
- PublishersWeekly.com Homepage placement
- A listing of your book in Publishers Weekly’s special announcements database powered by Edelweiss
- Placement in Booklife’s weekly email newsletter to 10,000 recipients
- Social media promotion via Booklife’s Facebook and Twitter pages
- 6-month digital subscription to Publisher’s Weekly
- 1-year digital subscription to Publisher’s Weekly Select monthly magazine
- 1 free copy of the Publishers Weekly print issue in which your listing appears
- PW Review consideration
- Press release distribution to 250,000 subscribers and 30,000 journalists and bloggers
- Writers Republic blog placement and archive of book ad
- Social media promotion via Writers Republic:
Disclaimer: This service is only applicable for books that have been launched. PW – Book Review Submission may require authors to submit their hardcopy books directly to the PW warehouse if eBook format is not available.