Publishers Weekly Program
We only want the best that would work out for your book’s promotional campaigns. Having said that, Writers Republic aims to exhaust every single marketing strategy to reach the definite success we all intend to goal.
Publishers Weekly Program is your all-inclusive marketing package jam-packed with publicity features at a reasonable costs. This feature provides the necessary resources to be used for marketing, leaving us to take charge with the selling.
- Ad in the Publishers Weekly’s print and digital edition
- Booklife.com Homepage placement
- PublishersWeekly.com Homepage placement
- A listing of your book in Publishers Weekly’s special announcements database powered by Edelweiss
- Placement in Booklife’s weekly email newsletter to 10,000 recipients
- Social media promotion via Booklife’s Facebook and Twitter pages
- 6-month digital subscription to Publisher’s Weekly
- 1-year digital subscription to Publisher’s Weekly Select monthly magazine
- 1 free copy of the Publishers Weekly print issue in which your listing appears
- PW Review consideration
- Press Release distribution to 250,000 subscribers & 30,000 journalists and bloggers
- Writers Republic Blog Placement and archive of Book Ad
- Social media promotion via Writers Republic:
Disclaimer: This service is only applicable for books that have been launched. PW – Book Review Submission may entail authors to submit their hardcopy books directly to the PW warehouse if eBook format is not available.