Book Preview Program
Create the opportunity for readers to preview some of the important pages of your book to help them decide for future purchases. Let your audience have a sneak peek of your book and help them determine whether they’ve found what they’re looking for. Book Preview Program allows your book to connect with the online retailers and top-selling bookstores, which draw millions of online shoppers.
Select the best package for your book.
Reap the benefits from each feature!
Amazon – Look Inside The Book (LTBP) Program
- Enhanced search feature.
- Provides your potential market the accessibility to digitally feel a book and purchase it online at the same time.
- Earn your audience’s approval with the accessible preview.
Google – Book Search and Preview
- Expands the global brand awareness
- Strengthens your book’s opportunity to be found in online searches, which can definitely lead to book sales locally and internationally.
- Creates Network Traffic.
Kobo Preview– Sample Chapter
- Advertising an excerpt from your book could function as an endorsement, which could start a buzz in notable book reviews that will kick off book sales.
- Apart from giving your audience a quick look at your literary masterpiece through book preview, you can boost the audience hype through a book trailer that will further showcase your book. It is similar to a movie trailer, but more of a video that introduces your book and what it’s all about.
- You will be given the option to sell your book through a widget that you can embed in your website. It is associated with links that will redirect your readers to the resellers’ purchase page.